WICN’s programs inform, inspire, and entertain. By supporting WICN, you’ll enjoy the difference it makes for your business while supporting our broadcast operations. Take advantage of the many benefits to your business that a strategic underwriting partnership with WICN Public Radio–and our deeply loyal audience–provides.
Like the vinyl records of old, the benefits of being a WICN sponsor are two-sided. The “A” side: you’ll be promoting your company to a unique, affluent and loyal listenership; the “B” side: you’ll be doing something good for your community!
Facts and Figures
- Uncluttered Environment: Your announcements stand out. We run only 3 spot sets per hour, with no more than three sponsors per set. Only the most important facts are included so that listeners are more inclined to absorb your message.
- Longer Time Spent Listening: 90.5 WICN listeners tend to listen for long periods of time–often measured in hours rather than minutes. This means your message is heard more often by the people you want coming to your business.
- WICN’s audience is mature, educated, and affluent. 52% of our listeners have combined household incomes of $100,000 or more, and describe themselves as professionals or executives.
- Over 65% of our listeners are inclined to purchase products or services from companies that support public radio. More importantly, 70% believe it is important to do business with a company that supports nonprofit arts organizations.
Benefits of Becoming a Sponsor on WICN
- Direct access to a concentrated, affluent, and educated audience with a tremendous personal commitment to WICN…this is their station. Their membership helps fund the station they choose to listen to.
- Credibility. NPR is recognized as a trusted news source with quality programming. It’s credibility by association.
- Appreciation from your colleagues, customers, staff, and peers, who recognize your commitment to the community.
We want to work in collaboration with you. We will build a customized package for your business that offers benefits to you via several different delivery vehicles. As a Corporate Member, you will have the opportunity to utilize standard underwriting spots, sponsor one non-profit for a year, and participate in a Challenge Grant during one of our quarterly Membership Drives. You will also be included in our many value-added facets, such as inclusion in emails to our 5,000 member database; promotion on our social media channels; your logo and link on our website, and access to our in-studio performances (as allowed by current pandemic regulations.
A Corporate Membership spreads your goodwill throughout the year at a cost that is feasible for companies of all sizes.
For more information, contact Julie Drummey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-752-0700.
Some of our Underwriters: https://www.wicn.org/underwriters/