WICN’s programs inform, inspire and entertain. By supporting WICN you’ll help us provide that service and you’ll enjoy the difference it makes for your business. We invite your company to enjoy the many benefits of strategic philanthropy through a corporate partnership with WICN Public Radio.
Like the vinyl records of old, the benefits of being a WICN sponsor are two-sided. The “A” side: you’ll be promoting your company to a unique and affluent listenership; the “B” side: you’ll be doing something good for your community.
Facts and Figures
- Uncluttered Environment: Your announcement will stand out. We run only 3 spot sets per hour, with no more than three sponsors per set. Only the most important facts are included, listeners will be more inclined to absorb your message.
- Longer Time Spent Listening: 90.5 WICN listeners tend to listen for long periods of time. This means they have a better chance of hearing your message.
- WICN’s audience is slightly more mature, educated and affluent. 52% of our listeners have combined household incomes of $100,000 or more, and describe themselves as professionals or executives.
- Over 65% of our listeners are more inclined to purchase products or services from companies that support public radio. More importantly, 70% believe it is important to do business with a company that makes charitable contributions.
Benefits of Becoming a Sponsor on WICN
- Direct access to a concentrated, affluent, and educated audience with a tremendous personal commitment to WICN, it is their station. Their membership helps fund the station they choose to listen to.
- Credibility. NPR is recognized as a trusted news source with quality programming. It’s credibility by association.
- Appreciation from your colleagues, customers, staff and peers, who recognize your commitment to the community.
We want to work in collaboration with you. We have designed a customized package that offers benefits to you via several different delivery vehicles. As a Corporate Member you will have the opportunity to utilize standard underwriting spots, Sponsor one Non-Profit for a year, and participate in a Challenge Grant during one of our Membership Drives. You will also be included in our many value added facets, such as your logo and link on our Underwriting page and access to our in studio performances.
A Corporate Membership spreads your goodwill throughout the year at a cost that is doable for even the smallest of companies. Make a big impact without a big expense.
For more information, contact Kate Travaline at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-752-0700.
Some of our Underwriters: https://www.wicn.org/support-us/underwriters